Our investment lawyers assist clients in every step of their projects, working closely with them to find the structure meeting their regulatory, strategic, marketing and operational constraints best.
Lawyers at Protto have a unique experience in this area as they mainly advise foreign investors in various jurisdictions. Deep knowledge of the legal framework and vast experience in representing foreign investors´ interests before the governments and local authorities are part of Protto´s track record. From highly complex regulated markets, like the energy, finance and insurance markets, to IT and tourism projects, our team of lawyers has been providing top legal support to foreign investors.
WHAT WE DO
- Advice on structuring new funds;
- Helping private equity firms negotiate the terms on which investors contribute their money;
- Assistance with the preparation of partnership agreements, SAFE/KISS agreements, and Convertible Note agreements;
- Drafting numerous organizational documents necessary to form an investment fund, including a private placement memorandum, a limited partnership agreement, an operating agreement, and investor subscription agreements;
- Due diligence and negotiation of contracts;
- Advice on the constantly changing regulatory and compliance issues arising under the Armenian law.