Protto Legal represents clients in complex and sophisticated commercial transactions involving intellectual property. Our expertise entails dealing with specific focused intellectual property tasks, including licenses, trademark registrations (nationally and internationally) as well as a range of copyright-related matters. We have particularly diverse experience relating to non-disclosure agreements and similar arrangements ensuring protection of the intellectual property rights of our clients.
Our lawyers provide litigation services in complex intellectual property cases and, more importantly, we assist clients with settling matters before they transform into formal court proceedings.
WHAT WE DO
- Resolving copyright issues in joint development contracts
- Preparing employment and independent contractor agreements
- Facilitating technology transfers and licenses
- Trademark policing
- Protection of IP rights from unlawful disclosures
- Resolving disputes and handling litigation